Sunday, October 23, 2011

What I'm Wearing............








I am wearing a navy and grey blazer with a navy cami and navy slacks. The blazer was bought on a HUGE discount. The blazer was regularly priced $89 and was on sale for $49.99 and with an additional 40% off. The navy slacks were bought from JCPenney's for about $20. Oh, my necklace was bought for me by my husband as a gift!!!   I felt stylish today:)

What do you think?

I am going to start buying more dresses. I do enjoy wearing my slacks but I feel more feminine in dresses and want to show my legs off more. Nothing is more fierce than a nice power suit but dresses.....I do love. While perusing another blogger's site:  www.stylechic360.com and she was discussing a site for wonderful dresses. The site:  http://us.dorothyperkins.com is AMAZING!!! I plan on purchasing some items from this site and will be sure to let you know what I think of my purchases.


Until later,


Remain Royal

No comments:

Post a Comment