Saturday, July 2, 2011

Co-Washing......


I wanted to take some time and share what I use as a co-wash on my hair. I love this product and it really gives me some curlies as it sits on my hair and while I am washing it!! I am sooo glad that I ran across this product. After my co-wash I am just going to dry my hair (with a t-shirt) and pick it out to air dry. I am not going to put any product on my hair tonight. I know that when I awake in the morning I will have flat, dry hair but I will spray some Shea Moisture Hold and Shine Hair Moisture Mist and pick it out. I will be product FREE tomorrow!!! Oh, and I am going to get a tape up. When I first cut my hair I was given a round tape and I did not like it once I changed my hairstyle so I am letting my edges in the front grow back.  


My FIRST style while being natural, notice my lack of hair along the edges???? (circular)



Co-Washing with Suave



After I have co-washed...see my curlies shining through?? 


What I use to Co-Wash (only 1.84 at your local Target)



Freshly t-shirt dried and picked!!! I am not sure why I have this reddish tint to my hair?!?!? I have always had  brownish hair color naturally but this looks kind of red to me.....

So, to all the Queens out there what do you use to co-wash OR wash your hair with? What products can you and your hair NOT live without???

No comments:

Post a Comment