Sunday, April 17, 2011

MY BC!!!!!!!

Ok, so yesterday on my birthday I chose to cut off the rest of my relaxed ends. This was exciting to me as I was looking forward to a change. After the cut I felt so very light and so free (not that I had a LOT of hair on my head to begin with) but it has always been a BOLD move for me to chop off my hair. My natural hair has gained an audience. I had a total stranger come up to me and hug me, welcoming me into the Natural Hair family!!! I LOVE it!!! It's funny that since I went natural (just one day) that I have noticed so many others who are natural. I am excited and ready for this journey!!!! SO,  I present the NEW me..................................................................................................










No comments:

Post a Comment