Saturday, June 25, 2011

Gone Too Soon.......


I remember the day just like it was yesterday. I heard on the radio that there had been unconfirmed reports of his death. I cried as if he was a family member. I am sure that everyone has memories of growing up and listening to his music. This man was a musical genius, although misunderstood as a person. He sought to make the world a better place through his music. Music is all around us but does it have depth or is just scratching the surface? Many performers/musicians create music but is it something that will be timeless? To me, MJ created timeless music that will continue to live on forever...


Do you remember girl?????


Hey pretty lady with the high heels on...

Stop the pressure......

What's your favorite MJ song?????????

Remain Royal!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment